There are dozens of reasons, let's identify the major ones:
Dr. Arthur Benjamin, MD is the most highly trained surgeon known way beyond Los Angeles with 25 years of experience.
Our office is equipped with advanced diagnostic and treatment equipment, including a unique climate-controlled laser suite designed for LASIK procedures. Carefully selected professionals make up our team. The reputation of the office is impeccable in all aspects of treatment.
Dr. Benjamin and his staff will do everything in their power to ensure that all patients receive the best and most current treatment possible. All the innovations that you will see in our office are aimed at helping patients.
We invest in the latest advances in ophthalmology because we believe that you, as a patient, deserve the best technology for your eye care.
We Can Help With:
- Nearsightedness (myopia)
- Farsightedness (hyperopia)
- Dry eye
- Macular degeneration
- Diabetic eye
- Elevated intraocular pressure
- Ophthalmic rosacea
We achieve industry-leading results as the surgeon's skill is complemented by the latest technology, the goal of which is to perform operations safely, efficiently and with unparalleled accuracy. Here are a few examples:
INTRAOPERATIVE ABERROMETRY ORA
- This aberrometer provides Dr. Benjamin with valuable real-time information by feeding data from the display to the working microscope.
ALCON CENTURION PHACOEMULSIFICATION SYSTEM
- This system enhances the safety of the cataract surgery and recovery time.
- A laser system that ensures the best cataract surgery results by making high-precision incisions.
- A laser that makes cataract surgery extremely precise and accurate, which is essential for good vision.
ZEISS CIRRUS SPECTRAL DOMAIN OCT
- With this technology, we have the ability to see the smallest details of macular degeneration and glaucoma.
- In addition to fluorescein angiography and detecting early signs of macular degeneration and other retinal issues, this laser scanning ophthalmoscope makes retinal examination without dilation possible.
ZEISS IOL MASTER 700
- The most accurate laser interferometer for artificial lens and cataract calculations.
ZEISS FORUM PACS SYSTEM
- This system makes it possible to analyze images, compare them, observe them dynamically, as well as to detect glaucoma at an early stage, thus maximizing treatment effectiveness. In addition, the system helps with retinal exams.
- Up until very recently, this technology was only available at large research centers. It is now used to diagnose glaucoma, amblyopia, macular degeneration, among other diseases, at the Benjamin Eye Institute.
CARD FILE IN THE CLOUD
- We store patient records with cloud technology in a secure location, but our system gives you access to your personal data at any time through a secure portal.
- The microclimate is an extremely important and often overlooked factor in eye surgery. The ambient humidity and temperature greatly affect not only the laser performance, but most importantly how your eyes respond to the treatment. This is why we believe that this system, unique to our suite, is indispensable.
THE CLEANEST AIR FOR YOUR EYES
- The air in the suite is conditioned independently from the building’s air conditioning system. The air passes through a series of HEPA filters, which prevent bacteria from contaminating the surgical environment.
The air is constantly maintained at a certain humidity and temperature level. This system, unique to our suite, is quite costly, but we consider it essential for achieving better vision by our patients.
Our priority is to give our patients everything that modern ophthalmology is capable of - high safety and best results. There is no doubt in our minds:Life Is Beautiful. See it!
We are confident that we are leaders in every aspect of what we do, from our surgeon and medical staff to technology, philosophy, atmosphere and approach. You don't have to take our word for it, just read and listen to our patients' testimonials on all available sites.
- Skills and knowledge
WE LIVE WITH THE BELIEF THAT:
- Every human being deserves to see the world clearly.
- As an individual, you have your own set of needs, depending on your profession, hobbies, health status, and life philosophy.
- Not everyone needs, wants or hasto have surgery.
- You are more than just another great LASIK candidate.
- We must offer the full range of surgical and non-surgical solutions for your eye care.
- Over time, your vision and needs will change.
- We strive to establish a long-term relationship with you so we can be there for you if your vision changes.
OUR VISION AND OUR VALUES
There is more to mission, goals, philosophy, vision, values than just clichés (although they can become ones). In our case, these are conscious principles. Each team member of the Benjamin Eye Institute shares and truly believes in our mission - to make every effort to make the patient happy.
Of course, declaring such a thing is easier than putting it into practice. Judging by the feedback from the people we have helped to see much better than before they met us, we are able to live up to our values. Wondering which those are exactly?
The staff at the Benjamin Eye Institute are committed to ensuring that your visit is as comfortable as possible. You don't need to worry unnecessarily during your visit, we will make sure you feel calm, confident and full of optimism. We are able to do so thanks to a carefully selected team.
- Collect data about your health
- Fit glasses or contact lenses
- Order contact lenses
- Write or update prescriptions
- Learn about LASIK and cataract surgery
- Set a date for a surgery
- Coordinate your preoperative tests
- Connect with your family doctor
- Deal with insurance
- Deal with funding
- Memorize pre- and postoperative instructions
- Contact your optometrist
MEET ARTHUR BENJAMIN, MD
Dr. Arthur Benjamin is one of California’s leading eye doctors in Los Angeles, board certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology. He is a comprehensive eye physician and surgeon who specializes in all-laser LASIK, cataract surgery and dry eye treatment.
Dr. Benjamin was the first ophthalmologist in Los Angeles to perform the innovative Acrysof ReSTOR IOL procedure which offers cataract sufferers and presbyopic patients restoration of normal vision without the use of reading glasses or prescription lenses.
Dr. Benjamin is one of the most reputable and respected surgeons for multifocal lens implantation.(Details)