WHY DR. BENJAMIN IS A GREAT CHOICE FOR YOUR LASER VISION CORRECTION
- The diplomas and certificates hanging on his walls are not just an abstraction. The surgical outcome and quality of vision will depend on them. Dr. Benjamin has a distinguished academic record attending Cornell University, Duke University School of Medicine, the world-famous Jules Stein Eye Institute. Teaching medical students and residents at UCLA, attending and presenting at national and international ophthalmology conferences keeps him at the forefront of the latest advances in eyecare.
- Dr. Arthur Benjamin has performed thousands of refractive procedures over the past 25 years. Among the patients were movie stars, rock legends, politicians, physicians, his own family members - mother, daughter, brother, father-in-law and mother-in-law. Dr. Benjamin had LASIK surgery himself and knows the procedure from both sides of the laser as a surgeon and a patient.
- Your eyes are not just some object to everyone at Benjamin Eye Institute. The team members are rigorously selected from hundreds of applicants; for their training, experience and people skills. They are trained and ready for every eventuality and will do whatever it takes to ensure that you enjoy a lifetime of great sight.
- We spare no expense or effort making sure we have the latest and greatest technology available for diagnosis and treatment. We strive to control every aspect of the laser vision correction process from start to finish, thus reducing the chance of complications or need for touch ups. Take for example our own in-officeLASIK suite. A glass enclosed space filled with the newest EX500 EXCIMER and Intralase Femtosecond Laser flap maker with precise temperature and humidity control 24/7/365. This is how we give you better than glasses or contacts vision.
- Here you will be received and listened to as if you were close friends or relatives. In addition to your lifestyle and health, your individual vagaries will be considered before the operation. Your questions will be clearly answered, and you will feel less stressed.