What sets the Benjamin Eye institute apart from other practices is our commitment to the most advanced, state-of- the-art diagnostic and treatment tools.
From our modern paperless office environment, which ensures no chart is ever lost or misplaced, to the most up to date in-office treatments for glaucoma using our SLT Laser. We have the latest technology at our fingertips for diagnosing and treating eye diseases, as well as maintaining a good record of our observations and test results.
Benjamin Eye Institute’s In-Office Technology
- Wavelight Allegretto Eye-Q 400 laser (for various laser vision correction procedures)
- IntraLase FS 2 60Khz laser (for LASIK procedures)
- Pentacam HR (for corneal tomography and obtaining accurate information about eye's anterior segment)
- IFA System (paperless medical record keeping office software)
- IOL Master
- SLT Q-switched laser (for treatment of glaucoma)
- YAG laser (for treatment of narrow angle closure glaucoma)
- Zeiss Ocular Coherence Tomographer (for diagnosing and managing retinal disease)
- Heidelberg Retinal Tomography (HRT; for early diagnosis of glaucoma)
- Visual Field Testing with analysis by PeriData (VFT)
- Atlas Corneal Topography
- Ocular Blood Flow Analysis