Yulia was born and raised in Kiev, Ukraine where she graduated from the Kiev National University of Culture and Art, specializing in information technology. When not at work Yulia loves to spend time with the family, her daughters Charlie and Danielle and son Jonah. Her other interests include reading, playing piano and guitar, traveling, and attending cultural events. Yulia also enjoys painting in water color and sculpting.
Yulia can help with:
- Scheduling your surgery
- Coordinating your pre-operative testing at the Benjamin Eye Institute
- Coordinating your pre-operative evaluation with your family doctor
- Insurance preauthorizations for your procedure
- Arranging financing through Chase or Care Credit
- Pre-operative and post-operative care instructions
- Communication with your doctor and or optometrist
Yulia is our dedicated intra-ocular surgery coordinator for such procedures as cataract extraction, clear lens exchange, or ICL. She is the liaison between the patient, Benjamin Eye Institute, internists, surgical center and the co-managing optometrist. She is there for our patients every step of the way, from pre-op, through the surgery to post-op care. She is at the surgical center on the day of the surgery to make sure everything runs smoothly.
If you would like to contact Yulia, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org or simply call our office.